Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home is where the heart is?

They say that home is where the heart is and in a way that is so true for me.... but it puts me in an entirely new spot..... torn between two countries.... part of my heart is in Melbourne and the other part is with my parents, bro and best friends in Malaysia.......
Begining to realise why Melbourne may not be so home after all......
1. irratic weather...... too hot that you cant sleep at night, and sometimes too cold that you just wished you wore something warmer..... but all in all too dry for your skin!
2. everything is DIY
3. they are not as forthcoming and friendly as malaysians!
4. cold cuts and sandwitches for lunch everyday........ miss the piping hot mee hoon soup or nasi lemak!

Dont get me wrong, not that I am not grateful for this 1 year break nor am I not happy here, but well things are just different I guess.... maybe I may grow to like this place after a few months. Ask me then and we'll see.....

No comments: