Monday, April 7, 2008
Desperation....
As the day passes by, my desperation increases.... the quest for looking for an apartment in Melbourne proves illusive and my time is ticking. With a limited budget and a new born coming along the way there is just too many criteria to consider. Moreover the stupid system here is just not helping and day by day as I surf the realty pages I am disappointed and wonder if we will ever get to move to our own place. Its been 6 weeks and the quest does not get any easier. With no help at all from anyone here, we are on our own. The responsibility lies in my hands.... set up a home, set up a home.... it echoes. And I feel helpless to the point of hating this stupid country. How else is there to go about it? Wish there was someone who knew all these things and was there to help us. But in reality it boils down to your own self.... who is going to sit and help you when they have their own fair share to think and do and work..... Oh God... I just pray for an answer or a miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment