So haven't been blogging for a while.... been busy settling down finally! Yep!
After 2 dredging months of searching and looking for a place to call our home ( yes and the many disappointments and depressive spells) , we finally found it! It was more like we were led to it by God! The apartment that we found wasn't even in our shortlisted list, and it was just on that day that we decided, "well since we are in the neighbourhood , why not take a look?". Unknowingly , we found something we liked, and because we were already so desperate to move out, time was running out, we just submitted the form there and then .....Its probably fated and destined! Three weeks down the line and I have no regrets whatsoever! Although its just a pseudo - studio (one bedroom) its brand new. No one has lived in this building before yet alone this unit. The microwave, dishwasher, fridge, heater, everything is brand new! Yay! I cannot imagine having to put up with living in a unit that had been occupied by others... yucks.. you don't know how clean the carpets were, and what they cooked in the microwave, dishwasher...etc....... and the toilets......arghhh....
So now , thinking back I think it was all planned out for us, by the Man Above! I mean we were led to a brand new apartment right smack in the city! Think hygiene, cleanliness and accessibility! I am living on Bourke Street! Just not even one block away from the Bourke Street Mall housing Myers and David Jones! Two blocks away from Chinatown!
Finally we can start building our little cocoon.... and start making home for our little baby boy! I am so excited, can not wait to start looking at furniture for my beloved baby and clothing and the works!! Yipeee......
Now my journey of enjoying the city of Melbourne and my pregnancy begins!
What life! I am so thankful for the blessings that has been showered upon us!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment