Just feel like I am in this perpetual breath holding spell for the past few days. Holding onto my breath until I hear what my gynaecologist has to say on Friday. Oh no.......till then my life revolves around my gynae appointments.
Its like I have lost all purpose in life. That everyday is just the same shit but different day ( SSDD). Nothing to look forward to at work, bah... stupid exams to study for that I think I'll fail anyway, parents and brother left to Singapore, my darling hubby is under the weather, everything seems so dreary. Just can't take this anymore. Feel like screaming, you know the kind of frustration you feel when you are waiting for your MBBS results!
Just need some kind of sign, some kind of inspiration. A breath of fresh air! But where? Can't hold onto my breath for ever!
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment