I was just lying in the on-call room the other day and somehow this fleeting feeling overcame me..... dont you ever miss the times/days when you thought you were invincible - you were not worried about anything, you knew you would somehow get married ( to whom you didn't worry), and that you would have the finances for everything (how naive) and you would have all the kids you wanted......
I missed that feeling, the feeling that you were so sure that all this would happen. Somehow I feel that the innoncence of that time is stolen away from me , because now I know that what ever believes we had during those "days" were just naivity. I understand the bleakness of life, that somehow perhaps if someone had even come up to tell me these things at that time I wouldn't have believed them. Cause now I understand what I lost...... I lost hope and in the process I lost myself.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment