When will the pain ever stop? When will all this anger and frustration end? When will I get over the loss and sadness? I feel like part of me died when I got the news! I dont feel whole anymore. I feel jealous at pregnant women and then feel angry that they are taking all this for granted! I feel like shouting at them " ENJOY ALL THIS PAIN AND SYMPTOMS FOR HEAVENS SAKE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WILL JUST NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING!"
But I am not this kind of a person, I hate what I am becoming. But I cannot help it. What do I do? What can I do to forget about all this and fill in the gaps and holes? Do I resort to anti-depressives just to get that false sense of security and happiness? I just can't stop this feeling, its eating me from inside. When I delve deeper into my psyche I feel such loss. A loss of my womanhood. I will never get to be a parent.... face it I tell myself. But how do I believe that when my insides are shouting out at me not to give up! I can't take all these feelings. I dont want to be an angry and emotional person. I dont want to be this person that people have to gingerly speak too and purposely be left out from being told that your friend/collegue is pregnant so as not to upset me! I dont want to be this person. But I can't find myself anymore, I am just an empty vessel trying to get thru one day at a time. Its so terribly hard, people dont understand the pain I am going thru. Even I can't comprehend this pain! Where am I heading too? The path of self destruction?
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweetie,
Please be strong. I pray for you everyday in hopes that God would present some other opportunities. I am here for you and believe me we will go through this together. Please never hesitate to ring me up. Do not let this eat you up...I have faith in you....
Post a Comment