Phew, a whole year gone like this, and I thought it was such an insufferable year. Looks like things are looking up, all this while when I was cursing the Big Man up there, He was actually planning everything out for us! Just when I wanted to give up on my union with my soul mate everything was revealed. Now so many things need to be done. Indeed it was the anticipation, the waiting of Advent for the birth of Christ that broughts all these gifts. Gifts of new life and a new start in a new place.
My faith is strengthened and I feel like I am a new person. Somehow , I look at things at a different perspective now. It has all been in the master plan and who are we to questioned that?
So I feel, looking back at the year, it was definitely a trying time, times of tears, dissapointment, dispair, but it was a time that served to make me stronger, and if it didnt break me it only served to make me a better person.
So I am looking forward to this new year, with a new life starting and a new start in a new place..... I am actually excited, but before it actually materialises there's so much to do!!!!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment