I have not been an ardent blogger nor have I been really maintaining this blog unlike many of my friends who have blogs that I envy. They put in alot of effort , time and patience and love into each entry and I wish I could be like them too, but I fall short. I took some time to rethink why I started this blog. And then realised that I did it because I wanted an avenue to vent, to let out my frustrations and my irritations without having to think that I will offend anyone. In fact my frustrations and irritations are not meant to offend anyone at all, its just to maintain my sanity. I do not know why I have not been doing this lately or often enough , but this time I hope to use this avenue more frequently as lately I have been doing the dangerous thing of venting aloud which has probably let me to today's irritation!
Over the weekend, I received an email from this person let's call that person X, of course I will not claim to be faultless, my previous mails may have been misconstrued, or perhaps I did make it sound the way X thought it was, but seriously I was not writing it to start a fight nor did I expect to be preached at! Maybe I should have learnt my lesson 4 years ago when X also did something similar by email, that time perhaps I was more brave (or just too much younger) , I replied and rebutted X by sounding X off. I forgave and tried to forget just to maintain "harmony" within the family. The past year X has been a constant irritation, just like a sore just always opening up and never healing, just festering. I just tolerated as I said maybe because I am a coward, but more so I think because I was thought to respect elders!
Today this is my rebuttal, I can choose to email X directly with this, but as I said before I will not only to maintain harmony for the sake of my son.
To X: The only reason I respect you is because you are around my mother's age. You started your holier than thou preach on me, but did you stop to think that you should examine your own self, are you really sinless and holier than the person you are preaching too? You want to be calculative, you forgot you are dealing with a chinese and I can play tit for tat too, I am not so sure you will have a bigger balance! But why should I stoop to that level, you are certainly not my level to stoop that low. This is as far as our relationship goes for now. I will main cordial chatter but nothing more, I do not have any feelings of like or love for you, whatever I may have felt , was put to death by you and your actions. I know I am not perfect and I do not go on preaching as if I am, I have plenty of work in progress to work and try to perfect on, I may whinge and I may complain but that does not make me an ungrateful person. It only reflects my humanity. You want to play with fire, but I will not add oil like what you want me too, I will just take a bow and leave things as it is, for I do not feel I should even justify what you accused me off. May you have a good life up the pedestal you have built yourself on!
Good riddance my SILly X friend.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweetie, haven't heard you talking/venting about this one yet...nevertheless, I will always make time should you want to talk or vent...on that note, sometimes it would be more victorious to just walk away..we mommies have more important things to concentrate on then focus on petty people and petty things. We definitely can do without these negative influences in our lives especially when it does not make who you are and the person you are trying to be for yourself and your family...priorities change now that we are mums and they have to just deal...love you lots...
Post a Comment