I havent been blogging why? probably because I just couldn't find the time or more like probably thought that I can manage without venting in black and white!
So just a brief update since my last blog.......The changes that has happened!!
So we came back from Melbourne almost a year already. Went to the States as DH had a poster to present at a conference - travelling with a 8 month old was quite a challenge but I survived! Then moved out of my mother's place into our own place with a not so new maid to look after little D was a real change too.......Started work and doing lived in on-calls.... survived and still surviving!
Then MIL moved into our house, with her maid and then now without her own maid!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah so that's it in the nutshell!!!
Little D is now 17 months + and a real joy but challenging at many times being a full time working mother with all the other irritations at work and at home!!!!
Regrets? well I have a few but not to be mentioned in this entry... perhaps my next one then!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment