I have been tagged.... still not so sure what that means even after googling ... but short from being ignorant... here goes!
Layer One: On The Outside
Name : Patricia
Birth Date : 21st April
Current status : Married
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour : Dark brown but lately ?chestnut mixed with reds?
Righty or Lefty : Righty but wished I was ambidextrous
Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Failing without trying
Your Weakness : Dessert
Your Perfect Pizza : thin-crust with tons of toppings
Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : Awww... is it time to get up already.... but I just slept!
Your Bedtime : Irratic... depending on if I am on-call or not.....
Your Most Missed Memory : The days when everything was easy and uncomplicated and I had no calls.
Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke, but I love Pepsi Max
McDonald’s or Burger King : Burger King's curger but definitely Mc D dessert
Single or Group Dates : Neither, but the more the merrier if everyone gets along
Adidas or Nike : Adidas cause it last longer than it looks
Tea or Nestea : Tea definitely!
Chocolate or Vanilla : Definitely Chocolate but rich Vanilla is alright too.....
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino with chocolate dust!
Layer Five : Do You.
Smoke : Does passive smoking count?
Curse : When people irritate and frustrates me
Take a shower : Twice daily, but also when required especially during hot and sweaty days
Have a crush : On my gynaecologist????? he's so distinguished!
Think you’ve been in love: Yes
Go to school : Went there and been there, but when is learning ever over?
Want to get married : Already am
Believe in yourself : Most of the time......
Think you’re a health freak : Absolutely
Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yes
Gone to the mall : Yes at least 3 times a week!
Been on stage : Does being an M.C count?
Eaten sushi : Last week
Dyed your hair : Just two days ago! Which explains the Chestnut colour!
Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Nope but before I die I hope too........
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Definitely or else we'll all be misfits!
Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : Already am......
Layer Nine : In a Girl / Guy
Best Eye Colour : Brown
Best Hair Colour : Black
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short
Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Checking email
1 Hour Ago : Seeing patients at antenatal clinic
1 Month Ago : Probably the same thing, unless I was doing a caesarean section.....bringing a new life into this world
1 Year Ago: Probably the same thing too...... attending to some patient(*how boring)
Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : my husband and family and friends
I Feel : that life is just too cheap for some and otherwise for me........
I Hate : that I cannot control my cycles!
I Hide : the fact that not having the one thing in life is bothering me... errrmmmm when I can
I Need : tons of money and a brand new car.........................and of course a beautiful bod!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment