Sunday, May 20, 2007

Growth

Just read one of my favourite blogs.... Robin Sharma - success coach - about growth being the only evidence of life. So I decided to take a while and contemplate the areas I have grown and those that I have not, and, perhaps make room for growth!
Mentally - Been dilly dallying about sitting for the australian licencing exam, I decided today I will go for it! At least that opens an avenue for me to practice in Australia if anything should jeopardize our current state.
Family - Although this cycle is bust because I found a cyst 32mm and my doctor says give it a rest, I am trying to keep my spirits up that perhaps it will happen this time on our own or perhaps next with a lil of help.
Wife - I am proud to say that my mood swings have been controlled, probably it helps taking it a little easy and not allowing people/situations to upset me easily.... but I suppose alot of the frustration is eliminated through exercising and hence endorphins are indeed mood elevators! So all in all, I think I have been a better wife the past week or so....... hope this holds up!
Physically - Happy to say that I have increased stamina and strength now to run on the threadmill longer and to lift heavier weights.... best part is I can see more definition to my body!!! Yay :P
Financially - Really disastrous, but am planning to be more careful whilst spending and hopefully some windfall will happen!!!!!!
Growth matters. It's what ultimately makes us feel fulfilled. Energizes us (even when it's uncomfortable - and most growth is). Makes us who we truly are. ~Robin Sharma

No comments: