I can't put my finger on it..... have been feeling like this for weeks..... dont know what to call it. Its like a cacophony of irritation, frustration, depression, helplessness......all rolled into one , so much negativity but I cannot control it. How do I get through this? Its worsening my hormonal levels and making everything out of sync.... but I just cannot get to the root of it. So many things I plan to do and so many things I want to do but yet not accomplished. Do I try harder and exhaust my spirit in the process, or do I just slum back and accept these things that I cannot change and have no power to change. I just need to find something from within that is really so GOOD and GREAT and concentrate on that, focus but feel so powerless. Maybe I am just having this long period of hormonal imbalance and hence this really bad mood swing, but I know this time it is different cause that mood swing I can easily shake off... this seems to be sticking on me like that irritating chewing gum that gets stuck to your shoe...... its probably another valley in my rollercoaster life and I just hope that something how little it may be, may happen to bring me up to the mountain.
Masters make everything look so simple. The best of the best do their craft with effortless ease and grace. Or at least, because they are so brilliant at what they do, it looks that way to you and me. We can't see the machinery. We don't see all the early mornings and late nights spent working hard to be BIW (best in world). We don't see the fierce determination that was applied to overcome impossible odds and make the dream come true. And we don't hear the laughter of the critics that needed to be ignored to get to the mountaintop.
World-class performers - in entertainment/business/politics/education - all make it all look so easy. But it wasn't. They did whatever it took to make their lives special. To be unforgettable. To get to their highest. And so can you. ~RobinSharma
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment