Friday, September 14, 2007

2 days to go!

Few things I learned the past few days....... I cannot be a caregiver/doctor, daughter, wife and someone's who's undergoing artificial reproductive therapy at one time. Things were overwealming over the past few days. Watching my mum become someone helpless after her operation was quite intimidating for me since my mother has never been the one to allow anyone to fuss over her. I think I will not even wish this on my worse enemy....seing one's own mother in the hospital is a daunting thing.
Plus knowing my luck everything has to come crashing down at one go, between juggling at work and trying to get lunch for my mum so that she can get discharged and being on call ( my second last call) my car decides to die! ARghhhhhhhh! What a day, but looking on the brighter side, I have one more day to go! My last call tomorrow for the month will be savoured and sweet. I will not allow anything to bring me down now that I am this close. So I still come out feeling positive after all this. I will not be blogging for the next two-three weeks. Am taking a rest after my treatment and hopefully when I am back I will have good and great news!
Take care to all!

No comments: