Monday, September 10, 2007

Need a break!

Suddenly feel the toil of working around the clock since 31st August set in...... NOOOO I can't feel this until I am done on the 16th.... but somehow feeling so drained today. Besides juggling for 2 exams in the past week and of course the ever fabulous bowling tournament I think I will just be happy to have a peaceful night tonight. But the reality is no one ever stops being sick, no one ever stops delivering and no one ever stops bleeding at night!!!!
Arrghhh.... this week I have added injections, and my mother's operation, more scans.... all cumulating the clash of the titans!!! God Please let me last till the end of this week..... then I can rest and recuperate for my big DO!
Funny what your body craves your subconscious is otherwise. Had such a real dream last night that I gave birth to my baby, to the very fact that I could even smell liquor!!! What a jolt it was that I instantly woke up! I cant afford the luxury of these dreams.... if this time all fails again I am going to be a total wreck!
Just need some sleep, need to have no more dreams of that sort because its just detrimental to the psyche!
Feel like I am in this tunnel somewhat like when you are in a water world/aquarium, watching everyone swim by but yet I am just stuck in this void/vacuum.
Maybe its just deprivation of a good rest and relaxation. But I am dragging on, hope I reach the 16th in one piece and then finally be laid to rest!

No comments: