Its December ......and many things come to my mind. Pondering over the one year that has flew by I can't help to think about the things that I have achieved in the past year. Firstly, being married for a year, has its new refreshing tune to just being in a relationship. My soul-mate Sushil has been the best thing that has happened to me, he lifts me up when I am down and loves me even when I'm a fat slob but seriously I love being married and if I had a chance to change anything in the past year, I wouldn't. Secondly our new uprooted life, being in Malacca and accustomed to small town life was bliss.....5 years in a place and with all the routine is indeed a change to move to the big city. But we managed somehow, thanks to my parents who put us up for 5 months, we finally found a place of our own. I adore the apartment we are in now, it has soft earthly colours , my favourite sofa to being a couch potato and whats more important is its central location and of course the fact that One-Utama and Ikea is just a stone's throw away. Thirdly, my work..........suddenly trying out to see if I have a calling in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is indeed as new challenge. Moving into a new place of work in a quite busy hospital was really overwhealming. But somehow I got through with the help of my support team, met a select few of new good friends but sadly in the process lost one. Well like the saying goes 'You win some and you lose some'.
So all in all , it has been an eventful year. My wish for the next? Well good health, good times with the family, good food and good looks!
Saturday, December 2, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The peace of God...in your hert!
Love! from Argentina,
by FerÃpula
hey there...fancy seeing you having a blog of your own...firstly thanks for your comments on mine...secondly, just to let you know that posting blogs have somewhat been therapeutic for me...I hope that it will be for you too....thirdly, just want u to know that I miss you loads and loads...hope that somewhere down the line we will find time to meet up and catch up on on-goings in our lives. On that note, Happy anniversary to both u and sushil...may your marriage be forever fulfilled and reach the best of happiness could offer.Love you.
Post a Comment