Nevermind, next year, I will celebrate my birthday just on my own with my husband and we will do what we like, without the stress of ensuring that everyone is happy.
Anyway I intended to put up an enlightening blog inconjuction with my birthday but this is all I could come up with.
My Top 5 birthday aspirations for this year........
- 1 to have a bodylicious bod! ( how impossible - unless I resort to cosmetic surgery - but well I am doing something about it by going to the gym)
- 2 to be a good and perfect wife - (also equally impossible but a girl can dream- hopefully to be less whiny and more patient)
- 3 to be a great doctor - efficient at work and flawless in terms of management with the ultimate end point of a healthy mother and baby
- 4 to be a loyal and solid friend - especially to Fini who going through enough during this fragile time of post-delivery and adjustments, and Alysa who is going through a transition into her district posting of acceptance and bouncing back from minor setbacks
- 5 to be contented with all that I have and not to wish for anything unrealistic - what a contradiction to the above 4 aspirations but well it is my birthday and I can aspire what I aspire to have!!! :)
All in all I didn't expect any fireworks or any surprises , it is after all just like any other day, only that 28 years ago my mother endured with pain to bring me into this world as a sign of her and my father's love and that that duty did not stop merely at the crowning of my little head but till this very day. So instead of celebrating my birthday, let me dedicate this day to my parents for being the very best and giving me the very best.
So happy happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment